Picture Gallery

Hi guy, Saturday again and yet another post. This weeks going to be a bit different, I was Spray painting outside my house last week and i have some pictures for you. The paint i was using was Montana and monster with normal monster caps and also a Astra fat which i rather like. there's a picture of a throw-up with a faded fill, dark outline with 3D going to a vanishing point and to finish a baby blue highlight in monster. There's also a picture of a natural stencil which i came across when the wind blew leaves of the wood leaving perfect leaf shaped stencils, which i think look very cool. I hope you like the pictures and as always if you have any comments, suggestions, or you just want to be nasty leave me a comment so i know how I'm doing

Thanks for reading.
Regards, Calum.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hottie of the Week - Michelle Keegan

Hottie of the Week - Yvonne Strahovski