Where are the Fat Buddha's Visitors From


Point of interest, heres where our visitors are from yesterday, but its pretty representative of our audience, after dear old Blighty its the US of A who make up our biggest readership.

I have quite a following in Orlando, Florida, big shout out to Cindy A, my bestest friend since school, who resides in the Sunshine state with her Kids and Hubby John.
I do miss our weekly debates on religion (shes religous, im just catholic), politics (being a white middle class religous american she loves George Bush, me being not any of those I liked Obama).

So our top 5 visitors by country are

1 - UK
2 - USA (god bless america)
3 - Australia
4 - Canada
5 - France

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hottie of the Week - Michelle Keegan

Hottie of the Week - Yvonne Strahovski