My Favourite Things

The thing about working in Fat Buddha is the amount of temptation around you day in and day out!

I think it's the same for all the staff in here and a lot of staff wages get recirculated back in to the shop on pay day. Here's some of my favourite things in the shop at the moment.

Loving the Dunny Fatale series - it's probably the best one since the French ones a few years back.




I tried out some Krink ink a couple of weeks back and even though they are a bit more expensive than others, they're worth every penny!


Montana Gold Paint is also keeping me happy at the moment. The fluoro colours look hot against black or dark colours.


There's also about fifty or sixty books from the shop that I have on my 'to get' list. The one which I 'NEED' is Obey Supply and Demand (20th Anniversary Edition).

Anyway, better get back to it or I won't get paid and won't be able to get all these things.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hottie of the Week - Michelle Keegan

Hottie of the Week - Yvonne Strahovski