My Favourite Things Pt.6 David

I don't know how long I have worked here for now... A long time! You can mostly find me at the weekends although I am never out the shop for one thing or another. I love Zoo York, The Hundreds and Carhartt as well as the Lomography camera range. Recently I have also been eyeing up a Trexi toy to try and customize. I spend the rest of my time taking/editing photos, check out my website but bare in mind a lot of it isn't safe for work!!

David Kane Photography

I have seen a lot of things come and go in the shop but managed to choose a small handful to showcase as my favourites...


I'm always up for a good chat so feel free to come in and ask me anything or give me any gossip =)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hottie of the Week - Michelle Keegan

Hottie of the Week - Yvonne Strahovski