The A-Team Paint (and other film references)


While re-filling the Montana Black, I seemed to be getting lots of subliminal messages to go and see the A-Team (which I outright refuse to acknowledge as I was a huge fan of the original TV series!). I realised it was the names of the paint that was doing it...






















Hannibal, Murdock and B.A. now appearing in Fat Buddha! (legally I suppose I should tell you that neither the characters from either the film or TV series, are, or will be appearing in the store)

For all the movie fans out there, here's a few more Montana Paint names acknowledging the big screen...

Jawa, Jaws, Atlantis, Slimer, Blue Lagoon, Wizard, Blue Velvet, Purple Rain, Pink Panther, Pink Cadillac, Halloween, Lost Island and Clockwork Orange.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hottie of the Week - Michelle Keegan

Hottie of the Week - Yvonne Strahovski