Wake Up.



After weeks and weeks and literally WEEKS of people telling me how mind blowing it is, I finally got to see the new film by Christopher Nolan - INCEPTION.

I'm usually skeptical of major blockbusters because the hype usually always drowns a film I would normally thoroughly enjoy, but thankfully this film lived up and even exceeded all hype surrounding it.



Films that tackle the mind can often be conceited and drawn out but Nolan creates a world full of possibilities, action and thrilling concepts.

Its safe to say I'd thoroughly recommend this movie.
And for anyone struggling to sleep or dream or even relax, may I suggest some of our cushions to help you drift off:






Sleep tight.
Fraser.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hottie of the Week - Michelle Keegan

Hottie of the Week - Yvonne Strahovski