Bizarre Glasgow

Here at Fat Buddha we not only like to sell you things and keep you updated about what is going on in the shop. We are also proud to be part of the best city in Scotland and one of the best in the UK, Glasgow. So we like to keep track of what is going on in our home town too.

Now I know many of our followers may be fans of Bizarre Magazine as we have a lot of alternative types who shop with us, I know I am a fan. When I saw this months issue I was pleasantly surprised to see a familiar face on the front cover of all places, Glasgow model ViVi Sterling!























ViVi is a fantastic personality and you only need one peek at her myspace or twitter to see that. She has shot with some of the best photographer's, not only in Glasgow, but the world. It is fantastic to see someone local doing so well for herself. I for one am looking forward to trying to get my copy signed.


Give her a wee follow on twitter, say hello and tell her how you found her and while you are at it make sure you add our twitter for all our regular, daily updates and banter.

David

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hottie of the Week - Michelle Keegan

Hottie of the Week - Yvonne Strahovski