Spring has sprung

Well that's us into the month of March now, and with that we hope the beginning of spring. A season that generates different emotions for everyone. I know for every person (like me) that loves the fact there's a little bit more sunshine, there will be an equal amount of people dreading the fact that the pollen count is starting to rise and hay-fever might be rearing its ugly head again.

While I hate the fact that the bee's and wasps are starting to re-appear I love the fact it's getting a bit warmer in our little country and I can finally start to wear shorts again!

This year I know the pair I am going for as well!

Say hello to the Camo Green Cargo short from Carhartt:

This type of loose fitting short has always been my favourite and the camo colourway this year just makes it a bit more special.

If loose fitting doesn't float your boat then we have a new range of 3 slim fitting colours by Carhartt as well:



This is the Unit short in Leather, it is also available in Navy blue and Yazoo Blue stripe as seen below.

There's some great styles this year but keep your eye out for more upcoming products over on our main website. you can also keep up to date with deliveries by following our Facebook and Twitter pages.

John


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hottie of the Week - Michelle Keegan

Hottie of the Week - Yvonne Strahovski